Botanical Name: Pinus Sylvestris
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Aromatic Note: Woody, evergreen and earthy
Scotch Pine Essential Oil is produced by steam distilling the needles of Pinus sylvestris, a tall coniferous tree. Containing approximately 90% monoterpenes, Scotch Pine Essential Oil is a good respiratory and antimicrobial oil. It is well regarded for its use in household cleaning applications.
Aromatically, Scotch Pine Essential Oil possesses a crisp, fresh pine aroma that blends well with other conifer essential oils and oils in the wood, resin and herbaceous families.
- Pine Essential Oil positively enhance energy levels and mood by clearing the mind of stresses
- Energizes our body to help eliminate fatigue, enhancing concentration, and promoting a positive outlook. The aroma of the oil helps to calm nerves and uplift mood
- It helps to improve thinking, alertness and memory recall, so it is good for studying, driving and any other situation where you need your wits about you.
- Soothes super dry skin
- Treats itching
- Balances and smoothen uneven skin, renews
- Anti oxidant
- Increases hair growth
- Keeps scalp clean
- Eliminates dandruff
- Treats hair loss and hair thinning
- Thickening and boosts shiny hair
- Fights head lice
- Refreshing home
- Natural deodorant
- Kills fleas
This oil should not be used by those who are pregnant or under the care of a physician.
Dilute well before use; for external use only.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Blends well With peppermint, Eucalyptus, grapefruit, Lavender, Rosemary and Tea Tree.