CLEEN GRAPEFRUIT PURE ESSENTIAL OILS 10ML
Aromatic Scent: Juicy, fresh , citrus
Botanical Name: Citrus Grandis
Perfumery Note: Top
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Peel
Origin : Australia
Aromatic Description :
Grapefruit Essential Oil smells citrusy. The aroma is tangy like grapefruit, but yet is sweet. It is reminiscent to the aroma of the grapefruit rind, but more concentrated.
- Grapefruit essential oil is commonly used to reduce stress, stimulate circulation, increase energy, enhance mood and improve digestion
- As the smell of grapefruit is uplifting, soothing and clarifying, it is known to relieve stress and bring on feelings of peace and relaxation
- Research suggests that inhaling grapefruit oil or using it for aromatherapy within your home can help turn on relaxation responses within the brain region involved in controlling emotional responses
- This oil can increase your mental focus and give you a natural energizer. When inhaled, its stimulating effects also make it effective for reducing headaches, sleepiness, mental fatigue and even poor moods
- Grapefruit oil may even beneficial for symptoms like low motivation, aches and sluggishness. Some people like to use grapefruit as a mild, natural antidepressant since it can increase alertness while also calming nerves
- Citrus fragrances have proven to help restore stress-induced immuno-suppression and induce calm behaviour. Researchers believe that the application of citrus fragrances for depressive patients can help reduce the doses of antidepressants needed by naturally lifting their mood, energy and motivation
- Prevents skin infections
- Soothes and refreshes skin
- Clearing and healing pimples
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Keeps skin immunity strong against pollution and UV light damage
- Heals wounds, cuts and bites
- Get rid of oily scalp
- Eliminates dandruff
- Protects against sunlight damage
- Adds volume and shine
- Weight loss booster to boost metabolism and reduces appetite
- An excellent diuretic and lymphatic stimulant
- Hangover cure by stopping headache, cravings and sluggishness after drinking
- Stress Buster, smell is good for uplifting, soothing and clarifying
- Helps with detoxification
Blends well with other members of the citrus family, Rosemary, eucalyptus, peppermint, Cypress, Lavender, Geranium, and generally most spice oils.
Dilute well before use; for external use only.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.